Monday, April 27, 2009

La vida buena.

Pandora(.com).

Over The Rhine (radio).

Endless hours of happiness, joy, and peace.

I can't choose a favorite song!

Okay, chosen. 'Blue Eyes' by Timmy Curran. Done.


Oh, and here comes graduation. Get me out of here.

I long for a week with my best friend and my parents... In, you know, just a little bungalow in Denver. With my own bedroom. And a hammock. A book? Maybe a movie? Hopefully the sun will be out... I'll sit in the hammock and wile the day away.

Oh, how life changes. It's so scary, and hard sometimes. But I'm thankful for those around me who support me, and us. I do love this.

Transitions...

Have always been hard for me. I always wait desperately for them to come and then cry about it later. Weird. This one, this next year, is going to be the biggest transition ever! But we get to do it together, and live in the grass and the trees and the sun... Together. Even though it will be hard... Engagement and marriage... We'll drive each other crazy. Oh, we already do! I'm excited about this. We love it. [edit: David insists that we don't drive each other crazy... Duly noted.]

Bloom is a magical place. Eh, that sounds weird. But people are sincere, in music and words and deeds, and I feel at home there. I never wear shoes, anymore, there. Even when rain turns to snow. But we remembered, yesterday, to take pleasure in the simple things. I love the encouragement that that idea is. Okay, I'll do that. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

you make me smile

Diane Dahlin said...

me too :)

Bristol said...

you're special.

Ps - I absolutely love 'Blue Eyes' by Timmy Curran also.

Good Pic!