Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl weekend.

This has been a good weekend. Homework fits into the times when we're home, in between all the times spent with people that are important to us.

I learn through this and these. I'm thankful for my friends... all of them. I'm trying to be a better friend... not so selfish and self-conscious. To love everyone, no matter what.

I love Sunday mornings... coffee in bed, yoga, reading... I should get some homework done, but I have better things to do!

I love living with five other girls. I'm going to miss this when it ends... I'm going to miss these girls. I hope that I can be intentional when college is done, intentional enough to spend the time that I need to with the people that I love.

This is a good semester. Busy, but less busy... I'll do fine in my classes and focus on my friends and the people that I love. Oh, and finding people to live with and a job, too. That'd be good.

[I love Janae's playlist for after her shower... She's a good playlist-maker!]


Also, superbowl weekend last year was when everything started. The most stressful and traumatic weekend of my life, the best one that led to the best thing. I wanted to say that I can't believe how far we've come, but I can't because it seemed to lead to this all along.

1 comment:

Bristol said...

I am soooo impressed by you! you're amazing!