Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Will I ever find a job that I absolutely love all of the time? I guess that's not really realistic... But I still wish I could. Working with kids is super tiring. And maybe a 'real' full-time job would be better. But I get discouraged and think that I'll never actually get to do what I want to do. That's a silly thought, though, because I have absolutely no idea what I actually want to do!

I am so thankful that I have a job (for the summer), and my coworkers seem nice and the babies are adorable... And I am really glad that I'm living where I'm living, with the girls that I'm living with. It's good, and the apartment has a beautiful view that makes me feel like I'm flying when I sit in my living room. And David is still right across the street.

And it's summer!!! Which is wonderful.

So I am thankful and happy to be where I am. I just feel like I'm in such a transitional period (different job, home, roommates in two-ish months...), and that's hard sometimes.

No comments: