Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No big deal...

No big deal... I just turned in my last two assignments. Ever! It's so crazy.

Saw the new apartment... I'll live there for three months or so... And then onto another. And then another a few months after that. I am thankful for a place to lay my head, but I just wish I wasn't so transient in this time. Things are completely uncertain for the fall...

No matter how terrified I am at times of what is coming after January 1, I just wish it would get here. I don't want to move three times in the next eight months. I want to live in our apartment, together.

Change is still scary. But I am anxious for this season to pass. For my parents to get here, to celebrate graduation with those I love most, to have a week of relaxation. In a hammock.

To see old friends and new, and to start working again. To make money and save it, instead of spending it all away.

And I'm almost 22. I keep forgetting. I guess 22 is old enough, but my brain is too full today to process that in addition to everything else.

No comments: