Monday, June 1, 2009

Living.

I can't wait to be married.

On a slightly different note, I was asked today why David and I aren't living together. My coworker could hardly believe it. Clearly it's the best choice - you get to know each other before you get married (like, how he squeezes the toothpaste tube. It could be really annoying!), you have a roommate/cheaper rent, you don't make a huge mistake by marrying someone that you couldn't live with... e t c, e t c.

That makes me sad - that it's a normal thing. The thought never even crossed my mind. But my roommates (the two other engaged ones) have been getting the same questions lately. I'm glad we're not living together - it means I get to live with great friends for the time being! And I can't wait to be married, but that will come when it comes (seven months from tomorrow).

I'm reading a great book - but I don't remember what it's called right now. It's about Saddam Hussein's pilot's daughter. It's by her, and about her. So interesting. Thanks to my mom's amazing garage sale skills, that book is in my possession, along with a coffee table book by the same woman. Amazing.

No comments: